Tuesday, August 14, 2012

big brother

.... big brother... what can i say.... im not really liking this season....

i think it def. got better with the coaches no longer being coaches.... but i serious cant stand boogie... he just annoys me and then pretends he is the master of this game or something....
"if they nominate me i will be super pissed... if they dont nominate me i will be super pissed..."
--- dude seriously get over it.... you are scared to get kicked out of the house like everyone else and yet you try and make it seem like you dont care either way (whatever)

this season the cast........ who cares lol... i like britney but she is a repeater....
wil is really funny and isnt easily fooled which i really like... but he doesnt really strike me as a contender... i just cant find myself rooting for him.... but if he wins i wouldnt mind it....

there isnt anyone im rooting for this season which saddens me......... i at least want one person that i want to win lol

whatever....... i just really hope frank dan or boogie dont win..... so i at least have the ones i dont want to win lol... thats something right?

No comments:

Post a Comment