Monday, August 13, 2012

stories of lives lost...

by the time you see this it will be to late:

5 months ago i was beaten and raped as i was walking home from church...
3 months ago i found out i was pregnant
yesterday i decided to have an abortion..
i was raised catholic and abortion is murder... i cant kill my unborn baby...

but... the alternative is to have my rapists baby...
i cant live with myself knowing i killed my own flesh and blood...
(as the noose around my neck tightens i know either way i end up in hell...
          least this way i dont have to live with the guilt)

--- condoms save lives


i am 10 years old, my dad died when i was 7...
my mom remarried when i was 8...
i dont remember when it first happened or why he chose my room...
my step-dad beat and raped me repeatedly...
i now have hepatitis C; i wont live to see my 11th birthday...

last night i got a butcher knife from the kitchen...
standing over my step-dad while he slept; i plunged the knife into his throat...

--- condoms save lives


my parents have hiv...
they never told me i had a 2% chance of being infected at birth...

i had a girlfriend for over 3 years...
we loved each other so so so much....
neither one of us had sex before... she was on the pill so we knew pregnancy wasnt something to worry about....
and stds... what stds??? we were both virgins...
i gave my girlfriend aids...
now she has a restraining order against me...
so much for love...

---- condoms save lives






(as a side note the whole time i thought of these i was singing holy holy holy.... is our Lord God Almighty)

No comments:

Post a Comment