Tuesday, May 29, 2012

pool party and bowling

memorial day... 

i worked till 6 or so and was pretty tired and wanted to go straight to bed once i got home but of course i didnt.... i knew i had to be up at 12 in order to get ready for pick up at 1230... im not sure what time i actually went to bed all that being said... i was tired and am tired so i might ramble but i try to keep my days off sleep even with my work days sleep...

anyway... so there is a pool party that starts at one... i wasnt really sure if i was going or not (sunday) but i have friends that dont really give me a choice in the matter (which im appreciative of)... i really dont like gatherings (other than church) and i try to avoid them the best i can... but certain ppl will drag you to everything which works out well for me cause other wise i wouldnt be doing anything at all and i would just be that guy who only leaves the house to go to work... 

so... friend picked me up and off to the party...

we ate... waited.... and began to swim...we were at a friends moms house and her pool is pretty big... its bigger than some apartment pools i have seen lol... there were about 16 ppl there... 
it was a lot of fun if you leave out the part were 2 of the ppl kept going under the water and grabbing my legs pulling me under (usually when i wasnt paying attention) crazy "friends".... but it was really cool i had a lot of fun which was nice... and i wasnt to to tired till the ride home and then i was ready for bed...

 but my friend that picked my up asked if i wanted to do something and i said if he didnt then no... we ended up going to wendys and while there his friend calls him in-order to see if he wants to go bowling... so i ended up going with them... we bowled 5 games.... i broke 100 the first 3 90 on the 4th and im not even sure what happen on the 5th lol.... but it was also fun... i got to know my friends friend a bit more... the only down part is now i have a part of skin missing from my thumb... stupid bowling ball lol...

so we went to wal-mart after bowling which is custom for my friend and his friend... nothing exciting happened there... for the most part the only thing worth mentioning is they fact that the one friend kept asking the other if he was okay.... "why are you mad..." 

so all in all... i had a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment